House Rules Rooms Social Club
1. You must be at least 21 years and in case of doubt, you are obliged to show an ID.
2. Our guests should have a groomed appearance. For example: no sportswear or trainers; no broken clothes; no caps; no dirty clothes and untended appearance.
3. Upon behaviour, that is perceived as harassing, threatening, intimidated or unwanted by other visitors or our employees, entrance can be denied. Should this happen in the location you can be given a warning or you will be removed from the venue. By removal, you will be denied access in the future.
4. We reserve the right to refuse groups larger than 4 people.
5. Upon specific theme nights, a dress code can apply. This will be announced on flyers, posters and on the website. When you do not meet the dress code, entrance could be refused.
6. In Rooms it is strictly forbidden to have, to use and/or deal drugs. All guests can be checked at all times when visiting Rooms. With evidence of violation, guests will be removed and a local ban will apply immediately. At all times, the police can be notified.
7. It is strictly forbidden to have, in the broadest sense of the word, weapons inside Rooms. When there is a suspicion, to the exclusive judgement of the management of Rooms, of threat to health hazard, safety and / or danger to the public order, all items will be taken in and entrance will be refused.
8. Entrance will be refused when guests have backpacks, suitcases or bags larger then A4 format.
9. It is not allowed to bring in food & beverages.
10. Guests are required to undergo a security check at the entrance of Rooms. In case of refusal, access will be denied to Rooms.
11. Should the security suspect that the guest is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the guest may be denied access to Rooms.
12. When it is too busy in Rooms or when a special invitation policy applies, we reserve the right to refuse entrance.
1. We expect our visitors to be positive and have a tolerant attitude towards other guests and our employees during their stay in Rooms, regardless of their origin, culture, gender, sexual orientation, religion and age.
2. Guests who are sick (under the influence of alcohol or drugs), misbehaving, harassing, threatening, intimidated or have any other unwanted behaviour, will be removed from the location and will not be compensated.
3. Using the cloakroom is obliged. Jackets, coats, helmets and shoulder bags (if allowed, see point 8 of entrance policy) need to be stored in the cloakroom.
4. It is not allowed to smoke in Rooms. Violations of this rule can result in a penalty and guests can be removed from Rooms.
5. In emergency circumstances you should ALWAYS follow the instructions from the staff.
6. The management accepts no responsibility for any injury and/or missing or damaged goods.
When guests are refused at the door or removed from the location due to one of the circumstances of the entrance policy or house rules there will be no refund or compensation.
1. Use of the cloakroom is at the user’s own risk. Part 9 of Book 7 of the Civil Code relating to “custody” does not apply to the agreements between Rooms and users of the cloakroom.
2. For use of the cloakroom a fixed price is set of € 2,- per item, to be paid cash. Accepted items are jackets, coats, bags, helmets and umbrellas. These or similar items cannot be taken inside, except for purses or small handbags. Items with a value of € 150,- or more should not be placed in custody. Rooms does not take any responsibility for damage, loss or missing of items with a value that exceeds € 150,-.
3. Turned in jackets, coats and bags have to be free of content. Any content of coats, jackets and bags do not fall under the custody and responsibility of Rooms.
4. Rooms is entitled to check the content of the turned in items. Rooms reserves the right to refuse items that are too valuable, too large or unusual items or items with (possible) prohibited, dangerous or suspicious contents. The customer indemnifies Rooms from damages caused by the (contents of) the turned in items.
5. For every turned in item one receipt will be provided. Return of items is only possible with the presentation of the receipt to the cloakroom employee. This also applies to the temporary return of items.
6. If you lose your receipt Rooms will, after closing or at the end of the event, do all efforts to find the item. If no receipt can be shown, Rooms is not liable in any way for the consequences.
7. Obviously Rooms will try to secure and monitor all items that have been placed in custody. Rooms cannot guarantee that the items will be returned at all times, nor guarantee that they are returned in the same (undamaged) state.
8. The user is obliged to collect the items handed in at the cloakroom before leaving Rooms. If the items are not collected before the end of the closing of the cloakroom and at least before the time that the monitoring of the cloakroom ends, the liability of Rooms stops due to the absence of supervision and the accessibility of the cloakroom by third parties. Claims the day after the event will not be processed.
9. Any damage must be reported to the cloakroom staff immediately on the same evening or immediately upon return of the items. If it appears that an item cannot be returned on the evening itself, management must be notified immediately. Management will provide you with
proof that you can claim a compensation of up to € 150,-.
10. Rooms is not liable for damages to the user items, except for damage caused by intent or gross negligence of Rooms or its employees. Liability for indirect or consequential damages is excluded. Liability of Rooms is always limited to € 150,- per deposited item (including its contents).
The ticketprices for our events are shown excluding ticket fees. By clicking on one of the ticket buttons on an event page, you will be redirected to our ticket service, where you will immediately see the total ticket price including fee(s).
If something in the order process goes wrong (like payments), please contact the ticket provider Eventbrite. As stated in the term of use of the ticket shop, tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be changed for other tickets.
The content of this website is in no way legally binding. The content of this website is regularly changed. Rooms is not liable for incorrect or incomplete information on this website. Use of this site is at your own risk. Rooms is in no way responsible for any damages whatsoever resulting directly or indirectly from the use of (the contents of) this website.
At most events photographs are taken and video footage is filmed for promotional purposes and publication on this website and social media pages of Rooms. By visiting Rooms you are complying that you might be photographed or filmed. In case of a portrait, permission will be asked by the photographer or videographer and the visitor has the right to refuse. Overview photos in Rooms will be taken without permission, since there is no portrait right involved.
Rooms is not liable for (emotional) damages resulting from the publication of photographs and / or film material on this website.
Changes in prices and (entry) times are reserved.
We aim to take great care of your security. Rooms works with well trained security people and security cameras are mounted all over the building. Above all emergency exits you will notice emergency lights, that will guide you to your rescue path at all times. In the building you will also find floorplans at several places. Please take time to study them when visiting Rooms. (Insert downloadable pdf floor plan)